Momentum Fitness Internships Starts February 2016
WATCH THIS FIRST!
Are you Ready To Learn To Be A Coach?
Are you passionate about fitness? Do you want to help others? Do you go to work every day and ask yourself if you are making a difference?
If you are the kind of person who is excited to learn, wants to change lives, and have a blast doing it, apply for the Momentum Fitness upcoming Spring Internship.
We are only taking 4 people on for this 8 week intensive Program.
The only background you need is passion, we will teach the rest!
What you'll Learn
- How to assess and correct major injuries and problems in fitness
- Program design for all fitness goals
- How to actually get clients to train with you (and even pay you!!)
- How to get clients and athletes to modify behaviors so they get long term results.
- How to be a Coach vs Trainer. ”Anyone can make you tired, but not everyone can make you better!”
- Learn Power Lifting, HIIT, Plyometrics, TRX, Kettlebells, Sandbags, and more.
- How to establish yourself in the industry as an expert
- Blog and Content creation
- Business Systems (how to actually run a business that isn’t reliant on you being there 24/7)
- HOW TO ACUTALLY MAKE A CAREER OUT OF FITNESS.
Plan to have a lot of fun, plan to work hard, and plan to grow. See how our gym is different from the industry standard and learn where the future of the profession is going. Most trainers work 50+ hours and don't live a real life - don't let that be you!
WHAT WE DO
We've Created this internship for 2 reasons
1. Create the perfect coach, someone we would want to work with at Momentum Fitness
but probably more important
2. Put you on the path to making this a career. I am tired of seeing people go into fitness and leave to be a banker, or some other job with a steady pay check that isn't their true passion.
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB IN THE WORLD. WE CHANGE LIVES!!!
One More Thing...
We've got high standards here - our clients count on us to deliver the best experience possible, and to help them change their life. So before you apply, know that all participants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be outgoing, fun loving , and passionate about helping people
- Must be willing to practice what you preach, (We don’t care if you are in shape now, we will help you get there)
- Must be coachable (if you already know it all then don’t apply)
- Must be willing to take feedback and constructive criticism
- If you are flakey, lazy, think your phone is more important than your client, etc DO NOT APPLY. I will put a ton of time and work into you, I expect the same
- Must be ok with participating with random sing alongs and dance parties that pop up in the gym
This isn't your "Take out the trash and watch while I do cool stuff" internship. We are going to get you coaching, assessing, and HAVING FUN!!!
No prior fitness experience necessary, all you've got to have is a willing heart.